Special Features of Brass Inserts :
- Threads as per International Go & Not Go Standards.
- Deep Groove for maximum Pull Out Resistance.
- Inner Diameter (I/D) after Threads with very close tolerance to prevent unnecessary flush to enter into the brass inserts.
- Knurling Available:
- Both blind and through brass inserts are available with no minimum Qty.
- Brass Round Knurled Inserts
- Brass Hexagonal Inserts
- Brass Square Inserts
- Free Cutting Brass IS 319 Type (I) or BS 249 Type (I) or High Grade
- Any Special Brass Material Composition as per customers requirement
- Brass as per RoHS Directive.
- ISO Metric (MM Threads)
- BA, BSW (Inches), UNC, UNF or
- Any as per custom design
Length / Size : Begins from M2 or equivalent threads and up to any size as per custom design or requirement
Finish And Coating : Natural, Nickle Plated, Tin Plated brass inserts or any coating as per customer specification.